คาสิโนออนไลน์ โปรโมชั่น โบนัส
Masters Degree courses are offered by Universities and Private Colleges. Entry into higher education- Masters Degree courses in Canada is highly competitive, and a high standard of English or French language is required for Masters Degree study. Masters degrees provide a mastery or high-order overview of a field of study or area of professional practice. This degree comprises coursework, project work and research in varying combinations. It is designed to enhance the professional skills.The master’s degree is offered in three formats:
- Masters degree (coursework): These consist of coursework, project work and research in varying combinations. Entry requires prior completion of a bachelor degree, a bachelor degree (honours) or a certificate or diploma.
- Masters degree (research): These include a substantial thesis or research project, which is often externally assessed. Entry normally requires a bachelor degree (honours) or masters preliminary year.
- Masters degree (extended): These may consist of a work-based project. Entry requires a relevant qualification and professional experience, or extensive relevant professional experience.
Entry into Masters Program of Studies in Canada, most important prerequisite is English or French language proficiency
. At all Canadian universities, English or French is the language of instruction. An applicant has to provide evidence of proficiency in the English language.Standardized test:
The Standardized admission tests for Masters include a. GMAT i.e. Graduate Management Admission Tests: The GMAT score is required by most universities and the minimum required ranges from 500 in some to 600 in the top universities.
Each Education provider will have different entrance requirements such as prior knowledge in certain subject, Work History details Official academic transcripts, Statement of Purpose, and Letters of Recommendation.
- Statement of Purpose: The Statement of Purpose is a personal essay that demonstrated your academic background, qualities, career and personal goals, reasons to apply for this particular program and institute and the experience you hold.
- Letter of Recommendation: A letter of recommendation is a letter that makes a statement of support for an applicant. It is a well-documented evaluation, providing sufficient information about the applicant. Two letters of recommendations are generally recommended.
- Academic Records & Transcripts: The Master’s program needs past academic records and transcripts.
- Resume: A detailed Resume is important for admission to a master’s program in Canada. It should depict all information of professional work experience, description of duties and responsibilities, formal education and training, and list of voluntary and community roles and activities.
Graduate degrees of three years are accepted by most Canadian universities. In some cases, depending on the course and university, you may require a bachelor’s degree that is similar to a Canadian Bachelor (Honors) Degree i.e. a four year graduation course instead of a three year course. Also, a minimum GPA of 3.0 is required for admission to the Master’s program.
The duration of Master degree is generally one to two years full time study or part time equivalent.
The starting dates of the university may vary widely and it depends upon the institution. The program runs from early September until the end of April or early May, but can vary by course and institution.Major Courses- Master’s Degree
- Master of Business (Mgmt/Commerce/Banking and Finance/Human Resources Mgmt)
- Master of I.T/Computer Science
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Law
- Master of Science
- Master of Medicine
The admission process involves following steps:
- Application Forms
- Requesting Application Forms via email: You can request application forms from the universities website. Most universities have a form on their website which can be completed online to request application material.
- Downloading from the university website: Many universities have a downloadable and ready to print versions of their application forms on the internet. These can be used for applying just as regular forms.
In the form, fill the following sections and submit:
- Personal Details
- Academic History
- Supplement Information
- Course chosen
- Supporting Documents
Submit Supporting documents such as transcripts from all high school coursework, Letters of Recommendation, Standardized test scores, Work History, Statement of Purpose, Resume and Research Proposal.
- Acceptance Letter
If the application is successful, the applicant will receive “Acceptance Letter”. On receiving this, you need to pay a portion of the fees within a stipulated time period, to confirm your admission. During enrollment, you must carry copies of the acceptance letter, study/work permit and any other details that are mandatory for admission. The payment of fees varies according to the university you have chosen.
The tuition fee for postgraduate master’s program ranges from $1,896 to $29000.
Every Provincial University has their own way to apply for financial assistance. Contact the prospective University by phone for more information or go the Universities website and locate financial aid and/or loan information sections.