วิธี ฝาก เงิน w88 มือ ถือ
The Education system of Canada is a mixture of public-funded and private schools. It is the responsibility of provinces to manage education in there areas, thus difference is noticed in the education systems of the provinces. But, it is for sure that standards of Education across the country are marvelously high.
The Education starts right from four or five years. Initially a child goes to Kindergarten, however pre-schooling is not compulsory in Canada. After the completion of pre- school, grade level education begins.
Grade 1 starts at 6 years of age and the school year runs from September to June. However, in rare cases the January intake dates are taken.
Soon after primary schooling, students start with their Secondary Education. The secondary school goes uptill the grades 11th, 12th or even 13th. This variation depends on the chosen province. From here, students move towards university, college or the Cegep studies.Cegep
stands for College of General and Vocational education. This education is between 2 years of general or 3 years of technical education.
As discussed, because the Education structure of Canada is varied. We need to get into some more details. To start with, it is vital to know that the Education Structure of Canada can be divided into two parts. These are:
- The level of education outside Quebec.
- The Level of education inside Quebec.
Education Level outside Quebec
As the education structure is leveled and different in Canada, one can find different systems in the country. The major difference in outside and inside Quebec Education implies in the early education.
So, Outside Quebec System of Education can be divided into:
- Early Education: This further can be broken down into:
- Junior school or pre- school (for ages 3-5).
- Kindergarten or the graded primary (for ages 5-6)
- Elementary Education (for ages 6-12).
- Junior High or Middle School (for ages 12-15).
- High School (for ages 15-18 except Ontario where it is 18+).
- Tertiary Education: This further can be broken down into:
- College- It refers to community college or technical applied science schools, applied arts etc.
- University- It grants academic degrees in varied subjects and offers both undergraduate and post graduate education.
- Graduate school- It offers academic certificates, diplomas as well as master degrees.
Education Level inside Quebec:
Quebec is a province in east-central Canada which is different in education levels. The economy of Quebec is advanced and so are the levels. The major ones are:
- Pre-school ( under 5 years)
- Kindergarten (5-6)
- Grade School( 6-12)
- High School( 12-17)
- College: This is divided into pre-university program (2 years) and professional program( 3 years).
- Pre-university program, two years (typically Social Sciences, Natural Sciences or Arts)
- Professional program, three years (e.g. Paralegal, Dental Hygienist, Nursing, etc.)
- University (Usually requires a College degree (DCS (DEC in French)) or equivalent)
- Undergraduate, which includes three to four years for different courses. Non-Quebec students require an extra year to complete the same degree because of the extra year in college.
- Graduate (or postgraduate) leading to Master's or Doctorate Degrees.
Thus, as you shift to Canada with family, it is necessary to understand these levels. Canada overall has a high level of education which differs from region to region