_โหลด โปรแกรม สูตร บา คา ร่า w88
Canada is a leading worldwide education Powerhouse with some of the world’s best infrastructure and educators and providing a range of quality study options to international students.
- Worlds Seconds largest country by area.
- Canada ranks as the world’s 7th most popular study destination for international students.
- International student enrollment grew from 136,000 in 2001 to over 265,000 in 2012 – a 94% increase.
- International students comprise 6.5% of the student population in higher education.
- The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-14 places four Canadian universities in the top 100: the University of Toronto (20th); the University of British Columbia (31st); McGill University (35th); and McMaster University (92nd).
- Canada offers a plethora of degree and diploma programs which are globally recognized.
- Canada amid the top 3 Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries in spending per capita on public post-secondary education.
- Academic programs are offered in English and French.
- Canada’s universities are among the world’s best. In 2012, 4 Canadian universities ranked in the Top 100 of the ARWU Shanghai Ranking and 22 in the Top 500; 3 ranked in the Top 50 of the QS University Ranking and 20 in the Top 500.
- Canada has vibrant, alluring and multicultural cities.
Growth of International Students in Canada
The total number of international students in Canada by Level of study from 2000 to 2010 has increased at an intermediate growth pace of 7% per year. Students classified under the Other Post Secondary category have grown the fastest, at a rate of 15% per year, followed by those students classified in the University category, with an annual growth rate of 8%. Students who pursue studies in the K-12 system have grown at a rate of 2% per year during this period. Enrollment of international students in vocational trade colleges additionally relished vigorous double-digit annual growth up. Full-time international enrollment at all levels has increased by more than 11 percent since 2010.
From the year 2000-2010, Ontario has been successful in attracting the greatest number of international students around the world, amongst all the territories and provinces, followed by Quebec, which has taken almost 15% of the total number of international students in the country. It has taken almost 40% of all international students in Canada.
There are now 100,000 international students in Canada, from more than 200 countries, thereby, bringing the total number of international students in Canada to 260,000.
Reasons for Canada as Popular Study DestinationEducation
: Canada passes a vast amount of money to expend on its education system. A Degree/Diploma from a Canadian Institute is recognized all over the world. The standards of education are high. International students who graduate from Canadian Institutions enjoy successful and thriving careers. Economical:
Canadian Institutes offer lower tuition fees for international while maintain excellent educational quality. Also, the medical insurance is inexpensive in Canada yet the services that Canadian hospitals provide are among some of the most advanced and accessible in the world.Lifestyle/Cultural diversity:
Canada considers its lifestyle and cultural diversity one of its greatest strengths. Canada provides following benefits:
Great Scope- More Employment:
- a safe and friendly environment
- a multicultural community
- many unique travel choices within the country
- flexibility to work part time up to 20 hours per week and full-time during holidays
- “Walk Safe" programmes to assist people in getting to public transportation during late hours.
- Home to a large number of aboriginal people, called First Nations.
The students here are allowed to work part time.Many Scholarship programs:
Canada has many scholarship programs and other support programs to assist transition to international students in Canada.
Canada has established a good and a strong reputation for excellence and quality across its higher education and training programs, which have become its powerful asset, thereby, resulting in the ever increasing number of international students who prefer to broaden their minds and enrich their lives by pursuing courses here.