ขั้น ตอน การ สมัคร w88
Standardized tests provide a snapshot of the student’s performance and compare it to a predetermined standard or to other students. These tests allow students’ progress to be tracked over the years and provide insights into their core abilities.
- For teachers: Standardized tests give teachers directions as what to teach students and when to teach it.
- For Parents: Standardized test helps parents to know how their children are doing as compared to students across the country and locally.
Higher Education Standardized Tests
- LSAT-Law School Admission test: Law schools in Canada use this test as one of the major elements for evaluating applicants. It measures the reading and verbal reasoning skills of the applicants.
- MCAT: Medical College Admission Test is a standardized test designed to measure the medical school applicants' knowledge of basic science concepts and their expertise in problem-solving, critical thinking, and writing.
- GMAT: Graduate Management Admission Test is a computer-based standardized tests required for entry into business and management course of study.
- DAT: Dental Aptitude tests evaluate the student’s aptitude for a career in dentistry and assist dental schools in selecting first-year-students.
- GRE: Graduate Record Examination is for those students who want to pursue doctoral degree program. It measures the verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical thinking, and analytical writing skills of the applicants.
English Language Proficiency Tests
Acquaint yourself with the pattern of the tests. Spend time working through standardized test practice items for several weeks before your scheduled test date. Learn to manage your time. And the most important tip is “Relax your mind before the test starts”.
The above mentioned tests are vital for getting into the institute and course of study of your choice. So study hard! Best of Luck!